Wednesday, October 20, 2010

November/December & Thirty-One



All my dates for November are taken. If you would like to host a catalog show we can do that!


If you'd like....you can go ahead and schedule your show for December. I will only be doing shows for 2 weeks in December so that you may have your orders before the cut off date and in time for Christmas!
December 2nd (Thursday)
December 3rd (Friday)
December 4th (Saturday, brunch show or afternoon show)
December 5th (Sunday, 1:30 show only)
December 7th (Tuesday)
Want me to come to your job? I can do it if you get it approved! I'll set up and you'll get the hostess credits off orders.
The last day I will send in orders is December 7th so they will come the week before Christmas!
December Special? Oh we'll have a great one....can't tell you yet!







No comments:

Post a Comment