Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Shows....

I am not your typical Direct Sale Sales Lady. If you're toying with the idea of hosting a show here's a few facts about my shows:

1 - I'm not boring. You will not hear me blab on an on about the products, company, etc. I'll give you the basics and if you're interest is peaked and you want more info ask me. You're not here to buy a time share you're here to get a bag or two. I get it.

2 - Yes, we play a game. And you decide what type of game you want me to bring. We can be a little cheesey and draw or we can be a little risque and play something a little crazy.

3 - Food/Drinks totally up to you, they make a party longer but they make guests feel more comfy. There's no requirement that you have to feed people.

4 - I want you to have a good time and get HUGE rewards. Tell me what you want and I'll do my best to help you get it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment