Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome!


If you were physically walking into my store you would be esthetically pleased right now! Powder pink walls with black cube shelving highlighting my favorite Thirty-One products to the right, a shimmery silver counter just straight ahead with fresh coffee, and to the left every product for you to admire and enjoy. Did you bring your little one? No worries, we have a great play room for them. My store would be more than a place to find adorable Thirty-One merchandise. It would be a place for you to come with your friends and have a smoothie or coffee and get away from children's television, laundry, dishes, soccer practice and just be one of the girls.

While my physical store hasn't happened....my blog has and so has my home show!

My name is Amanda Bullard and I call the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina home. I am currently a college educated stay at home mommy who sales Thirty-One while going back to school! I enjoy getting to know other women through the Thirty-One experience. There is nothing more fun than walking into a person's house with a load of bags and walking out with new friends! Thirty-One has afforded me that opportunity.

Keep updated by checking out my Facebook page (Amanda's Thirty-One), following me on Twitter (@31funwithamanda) and always feel free to shop at my online store (www.mythirtyone.com/8317).

If you have questions email me amanda.thirtyone@yahoo.com!

I schedule home shows monthly and internet shows for those of us who prefer to not have folks over! Hardly any work goes into a show on the hostess end and that's a promise!

Thanks for coming by.....now check out what all we have going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment